- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Nikki Reed
Jackson Rathbone, a star of the "Twilight" movies, likened the wildly popular series about love between a human and a vampire to the story of Romeo and Juliet, as the next-to-last film in the saga was screened Sunday at Rome's film festival.
Early risers among "Twilight" fans have gotten a chance to see what some of their big-screen idols look like first thing in the morning.
Reed said she feels like she came of age during the production of the "Twilight" films.
"You know, I play very bold, very confident women, and I'm so different from the characters that I play. But it's true that people can't separate you," she said, noting that many people are surprised by her sense of humor.