- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Nikola Vucevic Items
In a season-long search for success, the Orlando Magic found a few things to celebrate in their victory over the short-handed Minnesota Timberwolves.
A big early deficit and an opponent's hot shooting hand didn't faze Nikola Vucevic or the rest of the Orlando Magic.
Among the many things the struggling Denver Nuggets are finding out this season is that they need at least 100 points to beat most NBA teams.
If Trevor Ariza can hit every 3-pointer he takes, if four starters can routinely score 20 points, if Marcin Gortat can keep asserting him as an inside scoring threat, and, well, if the opponent is always the Orlando Magic, the Washington Wizards will do just fine without Nene.
Nikola Vucevic and Lavoy Allen helped the 76ers get big.
The 76ers started to worry around the 12th pick they might not get their man.
Now that Kevin O'Neill is in charge again at Southern California, he doesn't have much time to get his team ready for its next game.