- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Nikolai Bordyuzha
"To pull out troops now means to doom Afghanistan to colossal problems and create a threat to the entire [Central Asian] region," he said.
"I believe that today Afghanistan on its own is unable to resist the threats existing there now," Nikolai Bordyuzha, secretary-general of the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO) pact, told a news conference in the Tajik capital.