- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Nikon Corporation
), also known as Nikon or Nikon Corp., is a multinational corporation headquartered in Tokyo, Japan specializing in optics and imaging. Its products include cameras, binoculars, microscopes, measurement instruments, and the steppers used in the photolithography steps of semiconductor fabrication, of which it is the world's second largest manufacturer.Among its products are Nikkor imaging lenses (for F-mount cameras, large format photography, photographic enlargers, and other applications), the Nikon F-series of 135 film SLR cameras, the Nikon D-series of digital SLR cameras, the Coolpix series of compact digital cameras, and the Nikonos series of underwater film cameras. Nikon's main competitors in camera and lens manufacturing include Canon, Casio, Kodak, Sony, Pentax, Panasonic, Fujifilm and Olympus. - Source: Wikipedia
The cable is among more than 11,000 pages of declassified documents released by the CIA and the National Declassification Center last week. The trove from 19 U.S. government agencies explores life in divided Berlin from 1961 to 1989.
Bob Leonard and his family were Boston Marathon veterans and he preferred a spot not too far from the finish line to photograph runners as they concluded their 26.2-mile run. The area was less congested and over the years he learned that the men and women in the lead there usually went on to win.
Whether you're shopping on Black Friday or next week, there are plenty of items worth getting for the techie on your gift list … or even for yourself.
Paul Simon kept very busy after his breakup with Art Garfunkel, and here are some of his most memorable tunes.
Tons of new technology is out there, and more is coming all the time, it seems. Both Canon and Nikon have new models rolling off the assembly line and into stores, while other camera makers also are planning to crowd shelves this fall. Software, too, is keeping up with plenty of releases.
This was supposed to be a column about a personal triumph: finding a spot along Chocorua Lake, located in the New Hampshire town of Tamworth, and snapping off some wonderful shots of this glistening lake and its reflection of the sky and nearby Mount Chocorua. It wasn't to be.
You never forget your first time, a rather infamous liquor ad from long ago once suggested, and much the same could be said, in a far more positive sense, for using a Leica V-Lux 2, the recently launched digital camera from the famed German maker.
What should a photographer shoot when he's entrusted with the very last roll of Kodachrome?