- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
Topic - Nile Gardiner
"Since the passing of Ronald Reagan, Lady Thatcher is the last remaining great icon of the conservative movement," said Nile Gardiner, the director of the Margaret Thatcher Center for Freedom at the Heritage Foundation think tank in Washington.
"In contrast, Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are obsessed with the notion of being popular in continental Europe despite the fact that France and Germany are highly unlikely ever to stand with America in a war."