- Greenpeace video warns that climate change is wrecking Santa’s home
- Herman Cain profiled in ‘Political Power’ comic book
- Hagel renews Qatar defense pact despite differences over Iran, Syria
- Fire departments fear Obamacare will gut volunteer ranks
- Rep. Alan Grayson loses $18M in stock scheme
- Christmas secularists get 6-foot beer-can Festivus pole at Florida Statehouse
- George Zimmerman’s girlfriend flips on assault: Let ‘my boyfriend’ go
- Lululemon Athletica chairman quits after firestorm over his fat-thighs comment
- CBS’ beleaguered Lara Logan gets a cheerleader — Dan Rather
- Jesus tops list as most significant figure in history; Mohammed at 4th
Latest Niles Paul Items
Darrel Young (hamstring) and Niles Paul (illness) did not practice Thursday.
The Redskins could get a major boost Sunday if rookie tight end Jordan Reed is able to return from a concussion.
The Fritz Pollard Alliance sent a letter to the NFL on Monday calling for a 15-yard penalty on players who use abusive language on the field.
Darrel Young and Stephen Bowen highlight the inactive list as the Redskins take on the 49ers on Monday Night Football.
Special teams have been a mess for the Redskins. To help stop the bleeding, Washington will turn to veteran wide receiver Santana Moss as punt returner.
An NFL game official was suspended Friday for one game without pay for making "a profane and derogatory statement" to a Washington Redskins player, an incident that has led to a call for NFL players to stop using the N-word on the field and in the locker room.
Redskins Coach Mike Shanahan said he expects to speak to the NFL this week about Sunday's incident between Trent Williams and a game official.
On Thursday, in a 34-27 road loss to the Minnesota Vikings, the Redskins were humiliated by a botched fake punt attempt in the third quarter that was negated by a penalty, then were left with an 11-yard net gain on the ensuing try. It was the fifth time in six games the Redskins have had a miscue on special teams.
Niles Paul never saw the signal. Or maybe he just didn't believe it. It was tough to tell who knew what in the chaos of a fake punt that failed late in the third quarter of a 34-27 loss to the Minnesota Vikings.