- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest Niles Paul Items
Fred Davis knew something was wrong. He thought it was just a cramp and tried to walk it off.
Washington Redskins receiver Pierre Garcon has an inflamed capsule underneath the second toe on his right foot, a recent MRI showed. He'll rest it until he can tolerate the pain and run closer to full speed than he did during practice last week, coach Mike Shanahan said Monday.
Trent Williams tried. After leaving Sunday's loss to the Cincinnati Bengals on the Washington Redskins' second offensive play from scrimmage with a right knee injury, the left tackle attempted to come back.
Taking a look at the Redskins' offense in their 40-32 win over the Saints in Week 1.
Robert Griffin III wasn't seen on the field Wednesday in Washington's preseason finale, but all eyes will be on him once the season starts.
The best pass-catching tight end in Washington Redskins history shuffled down the steps and out the backdoor of Redskins Park on Tuesday afternoon. Instead of heading to the right and on down to the practice fields, as he did so many times over eight memorable seasons, he made a left.
It was the night before Hall of Fame tight end Shannon Sharpe addressed his former coach's Washington Redskins, and there was one particular player in need of some advice.
Lessons come in many forms for a quarterback experiencing the NFL for the first time. Robert Griffin III's teachers on Saturday night were the Chicago Bears' fierce defensive line and capable secondary.
Chris Cooley will play some fullback in the Washington Redskins' preseason opener on Thursday night at Buffalo, he said Monday. First-stringer Darrel Young has been sidelined by a strained left hamstring, giving Cooley, the franchise's all-time leading receiver among tight ends, the opportunity to showcase his versatility in his attempt to make the roster.