- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - Nintendo
Huge sales for Nintendo's recently released "kart" racer could mean big things for the struggling game company.
"Mario Kart" is one of those rare video game series that truly everyone in the family can enjoy. Little kids love its energy and silliness, while even the grouchiest geezer can figure out how to drive a go-kart. Heck, even Tony Soprano played it.
There are three important things to know about “Mario Kart 8,” which hits stores May 30.
Nintendo is apologizing and pledging to be more inclusive after being criticized for not recognizing same-sex relationships in English editions of a life-simulator video game. The publisher said that while it was too late to change the current game, it was committed to building virtual equality into future versions if they're produced.
A legendary ape and his pals attempt to liberate their homelands in a chilly, side-scrolling adventure available for Nintendo’s Wii U.
Donkey Kong: He jumps. He punches. He swings on vines and swims with sharks. He wears a monogrammed necktie.
A look at the games headed to Nintendo's console in 2014 that could make it a must-have item for families.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The usual suspects are back in new video game installments in 2014 — Mario, Solid Snake and Master Chief, to name a few— but this year they'll also be joined be some shadowy newcomers with monikers like Aiden Pearce and Delsin Rowe.
Nintendo's famed plumbers and their pals return to thwart the evil plans of the King of the Koopas in the dazzling gaming event for the Wii U.
Are your kids riding the 'en-tidal-ment' wave? What you can do to help your kids have good priorities and to avoid materialism.
A trio of space travelers enlists the aid of an army of sprouting pipsqueaks to save their planet in this beautiful and challenging action strategy game for the Nintendo Wii U.
Microsoft thinks it has the one. The company unveiled the Xbox One, a next-generation entertainment console that promises to be the one system households will need for games, television, movies and other entertainment. It will go on sale later this year.
Microsoft thinks it has the one. The company revealed the Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment console, during a presentation Tuesday at its headquarters in Redmond, Wash.
A legendary survival horror franchise serves up a terrifying port of a third-person shooter for veteran gamers to take part in another mutant virus outbreak.
Sony unveiled its next-generation gaming system, the PlayStation 4, and promised social and remote capabilities. Wednesday's announcement gives the struggling Japanese electronics company a head start over Microsoft and an Xbox 360 successor.