- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Nintendo Items
Huge sales for Nintendo's recently released "kart" racer could mean big things for the struggling game company.
"Mario Kart" is one of those rare video game series that truly everyone in the family can enjoy. Little kids love its energy and silliness, while even the grouchiest geezer can figure out how to drive a go-kart. Heck, even Tony Soprano played it.
There are three important things to know about “Mario Kart 8,” which hits stores May 30.
Nintendo is apologizing and pledging to be more inclusive after being criticized for not recognizing same-sex relationships in English editions of a life-simulator video game. The publisher said that while it was too late to change the current game, it was committed to building virtual equality into future versions if they're produced.
A legendary ape and his pals attempt to liberate their homelands in a chilly, side-scrolling adventure available for Nintendo’s Wii U.
Donkey Kong: He jumps. He punches. He swings on vines and swims with sharks. He wears a monogrammed necktie.
A look at the games headed to Nintendo's console in 2014 that could make it a must-have item for families.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The usual suspects are back in new video game installments in 2014 — Mario, Solid Snake and Master Chief, to name a few— but this year they'll also be joined be some shadowy newcomers with monikers like Aiden Pearce and Delsin Rowe.
Nintendo's famed plumbers and their pals return to thwart the evil plans of the King of the Koopas in the dazzling gaming event for the Wii U.