- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Nintendo Items
Preparing for Black Friday is something a number of households are doing this year. Families across the United States are using Black Friday as a day of family gathering and celebration.
Are your kids riding the 'en-tidal-ment' wave? What you can do to help your kids have good priorities and to avoid materialism.
The man who introduced the world to Super Mario died Thursday morning of pneumonia at a hospital in Japan.
Leonard Hankerson is experiencing what his father could not. Being a dad fortifies his identity as he becomes a man himself at age 24. He navigates typical challenges of fatherhood in an atypical dynamic: He is operating without a blueprint; he's the product of a culture in which raising children is optional for fathers in many cases, and his job as a receiver for the Washington Redskins significantly impacts his role as a provider and caretaker for his children.
The two football fields at Lauderhill Middle School come alive each weeknight during the summer and fall. Youth football teams of all ages practice on their allotted sections of turf. Whistles chirp between the crunches of shoulder pads and helmets. Cheerleader squads rehearse their routines on the periphery.
Via the open-ended Toy Box game setting, Disney Infinity provides gamers with endless possibilities and the opportunity to spread their creations onto non-native platforms.
Democratic Sen. Mary Landrieu is the target of a new Republican ad that riffs off the popular Nintendo game "Duck Hunt," a B-side to the Super Mario Bros. classic that features zig-zagging birds and a mocking dog.
A trio of space travelers enlists the aid of an army of sprouting pipsqueaks to save their planet in this beautiful and challenging action strategy game for the Nintendo Wii U.
Microsoft thinks it has the one. The company unveiled the Xbox One, a next-generation entertainment console that promises to be the one system households will need for games, television, movies and other entertainment. It will go on sale later this year.