- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
Of all the memories from Tiger Woods' roots in Southern California, it's easy to overlook the time he made an appearance in the Tournament of Roses parade.
Whether the concern is rooted in polluted air, in greenhouse emissions or in a dependency on a finite supply of resources, businesses and governments worldwide have begun the search for cleaner, more abundant fuels.
Dubai police announced this week that it will add more luxury vehicles to its flashy fleet of cop cars.
A United Auto Workers drive to organize workers at the Volkswagen Passat plant in Tennessee is turning into a critical battle in labor's drive to breach the wall of foreign automakers who have flocked to the American South and other right-to-work states in recent years to open nonunion plants.
A car chase around the U.S. Capitol that led to the fatal shooting of a Connecticut woman was initiated by the woman making a U-turn at a White House security checkpoint, according to court papers filed as investigators work to determine the appropriateness of the police response.
The prospect of the United Auto Workers gaining a new foothold at Volkswagen's plant in Tennessee worries some Southern Republicans, who say laws banning mandatory union membership have helped lure foreign automakers.
Hollywood celebrities were thrilled by Tuesday's report that the Obama administration is getting back into the venture capital business. Bloomberg News revealed the Energy Department's plan to pour another $16 billion into the automotive companies most favored by the White House.
Lloyd, 27, a semi-pro football player with the Boston Bandits, had known Hernandez for about a year and was dating the sister of Hernandez's fiancee, the mother of Hernandez's 8-month-old baby.
A 4-year-old Montgomery County girl was killed in a car crash that also killed her father and uncle and seriously injured her mother, police said Monday.
The Energy Department expects to spend only a portion of its remaining advanced energy loan guarantee authority and funds, in part because of negative publicity caused by the high-profile failures of some recipients, the Government Accountability Office reports.