- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
- Sarah Palin Channel makes online debut as counter to mainstream media
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Nkosi Thandiwe
An Atlanta man has been sentenced to life in prison for shooting two white women and murdering another, citing that his motives to target whites was due to ideas he learned in college.
"I was upset," Thandiwe said. "I was still upset Friday. I took the gun to work because I was still upset from Thursday night."