- George W. Bush to embattled Alabama kicker: You will be stronger
- Megachurch pastor with ties to Obama commits suicide
- WaPo to readers: Send us your ‘gun violence’ stories for Sandy Hook anniversary
- U.S. threatens Ukraine with sanctions over dispatch of riot police
- Canada doing away with door-to-door mail delivery by 2018
- NSA chief defends phone spying: ‘There is no other way’
- Hawaii Health Department head killed in plane crash
- Colorado school drops sexual harassment label on boy who kissed girl’s hand
- Australia court strikes down 5-day-old, gay-marriage law
- Fake interpreter at Mandela service: ‘Sorry,’ I have schizophrenia
Latest Nnamdi Asomugha Items
NFL rushing leader LeSean McCoy is active for the Philadelphia Eagles despite a toe injury that slowed him in practice this week.
Eagles quarterback Michael Vick will not play against the New England Patriots because of broken ribs.
What's missing in Indianapolis is obvious: Peyton Manning, and any kind of win.
Eagles cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha, one of Philadelphia's celebrated free agency acquisitions, injured his left knee during practice Thursday and was taken off the field on a cart.
Unhappy he was trade bait, Eagles cornerback Asante Samuel criticized management and compared the team's front-office to people who play fantasy football.
Chris Cooley rested his heavily-wrapped left hand on his lap while he sat at his locker on Friday. Between showing reporters the X-rays of his broken left index finger that he has stored on his smartphone and opining about the Washington Redskins' quarterback change, the veteran tight end vowed he'll be back at some point this season.
Chris Cooley caught the ball on a short play in the first quarter in the open field. Unfortunately for him and the Redskins, it was his first and only catch of the day.
Poor tackling, careless ball security and mental mistakes are a recipe for disaster in the NFL.