- Defendant in Lee Rigby machete murder trial: ‘I love al Qaeda’
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, ‘cherry-picked’ intelligence: report
- MSNBC host: Obamacare a ‘wealthy white men’ racist word
- Democrat thwarts Nevada activist’s try to name peak after Reagan
- Congress ready to extend ban on plastic firearms
- Rogue reindeer runs from Santa, eludes police for hours
- Iran touts new laser that bolsters missile accuracy
- Satanists petition for statue at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Deadly N.Y. train derailment leads to Senate call for cameras at tracks
- WWII vet, 90, en route to Pearl Harbor event booted from flight
Latest Noah Boyd Items
A Mexican killer for hire bent on vengeance, a top-secret NASA/ DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency) program with the ominous name Project Thor that has been penetrated by foreign powers, a willful daughter, a headstrong dog, a couple of American traitors and various single, double and triple agents working for Israel, Iran or themselves: These are all ingredients in "Trader of Secrets," Steve Martini's latest novel starring his franchise character Paul Madriani.
Former FBI special agent Paul Lindsay's first novel, 2010's "The Bricklayer," written under the pseudonym Noah Boyd, was an impressive debut. It was a tautly written, well-constructed novel that moved quickly and engagingly. Mr. Lindsay's hero, Steve Vail, was just about everything an action-adventure hero should be.