- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Mad dash for Nome: Dallas Seavey wins his second Iditarod dog race
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Noah Copeland
Noah Copeland sputtered through his first two starts, bottled up as Navy's offense managed a combined 17 points in losses to Notre Dame and Penn State.
It would've been easy for the Navy Midshipmen to get complacent Saturday. Easy for them to look past Texas State and dwell on their next game against Army. Easy for them to remember that their trip to the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl has already been booked.
Keenan Reynolds rushed for three touchdowns and threw for two more, and Navy had a season-high 563 total yards in a 56-28 rout of East Carolina on Saturday.
Keenan Reynolds will remain Navy's starting quarterback after helping the Midshipmen collect two straight road victories.
Another wild overtime finish in the Navy-Air Force rivalry. Only, this time, the Midshipmen came out on top in their quest to regain the Commander-in-Chief's Trophy.
Previewing Week 1 in D.C. area college football
It's not a mirage. Navy's fullbacks really are getting smaller.
Navy didn't produce a flawless season.
Navy couldn't win back the Commander-in-Chief's Trophy. It couldn't reach a ninth straight bowl game.
"I just turned it up at the end of the season," Copeland said. "I should have had a whole entire season like this, but it's good to at least have a working point so I can work up from this and work into next season."
'How am I going to make it through the season?'" Copeland said. "But I ended up making it through, and now we have a bowl game."