- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Noel Devine
The Eagles on Tuesday signed rookie free-agent running back Noel Devine.
West Virginia's Big East nemesis has been South Florida.
During the ups and downs of Les Miles' tenure with LSU the past few seasons, the coach's record has remained perfect in one respect.
Tavon Austin doesn't want to disappoint his grandmother.
The past year has been both amazing and awful _ and everything in between _ for LaMichael James.
There's always been a place in college football for the undersized back, but it seems as if there are more great little guys than ever before. Here are six (in no particular order) who will star in 2010. And since small is subjective, we'll make the cut off 5-foot-10 and 200 pounds.
West Virginia coach Bill Stewart is plotting along the best way he knows how with NCAA rules violations hanging over his program.
"We've never been in that kind of atmosphere. ... I'm expecting a crazy one," West Virginia standout running back Noel Devine said.
"That's when you just want to go in and quiet all of the critics, quiet their fans and just go and play ball and show people in the country what we're capable of doing."