- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- Ukraine will compete in Sochi Paralympics despite Crimea conflict
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Nolan Ryan
Scott Feldman was signed this offseason to lead Houston Astros' the rotation and be a veteran presence for the team's young pitching staff.
Jim Fregosi's big league career got off to a real quiet start. His first three at-bats, as a teenager for the expansion Los Angeles Angels, he hit grounders back to perennial Gold Glove pitcher Jim Kaat.
Hall of Fame pitcher Nolan Ryan rejoined the Houston Astros on Tuesday as an executive adviser.
Nolan Ryan is enjoying retirement so far.
The Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame is set to induct new members, including championship team roper Walt Woodard.
Nolan Ryan is leaving the Texas Rangers again, stepping away from his CEO role 20 years after ending his Hall of Fame career as a pitcher.
The Hall of Fame pitcher became the 10th president of the Rangers in February 2008 and became chief executive officer three years later.
Reaction to MLB's suspension of 13 players on Monday, after a sweeping drug investigation:
Bailey became the third Reds pitcher with more than one no-hitter, joining Jim Maloney and Johnny Vander Meer — still the only big leaguer to toss two in a row. Bailey beat the Pirates 1-0 in Pittsburgh last Sept. 28 and got another 17 starts later.
Reid Ryan choked back tears as he was introduced as president of his beloved Astros, the team he grew up watching in the days when his Hall of Fame father, Nolan Ryan, starred as a pitcher for Houston.
Justin Verlander says it's May. Yu Darvish says it's not the great opposing pitcher he's faced, and won't be his last.
Justin Verlander says it's May. Yu Darvish says it's not the first great opposing pitcher he's faced, and won't be his last.
An emotional former President George W. Bush dedicated his presidential library and museum Thursday, calling it a tribute to his pursuit of freedom and to America's bright future.
Compiled By PAUL MONTELLA
"I think that no matter how old you are you still see stuff and can learn every day," he said. "There are always new hitters coming up that you need to learn about and try to figure out how to pitch to these guys. You're never too old to learn stuff and I still feel like I'm pretty young."