- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
- Florida cops ticket toddler in toy convertible: report
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Norfolk Admirals
The Norfolk Admirals are a professional ice hockey team that plays in the American Hockey League. They are affiliated with the Tampa Bay Lightning. The Admirals play in Norfolk, Virginia at the Norfolk Scope. - Source: Wikipedia
As the NHL lockout drags on and more games are canceled, it's hard to find any winners. Owners are losing revenue; players, arena workers and team employees are losing paychecks; and fans are losing the chance to watch the sport they love.
The wait may the hardest part for Washington Capitals fans, but not for general manager George McPhee as he goes through the process of finding the next coach. He's been patient since Dale Hunter confirmed he wasn't coming back.