- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Norman H. Conway
"We were at a point where conference committees had met and made decisions," said House Appropriations Committee Chairman Norman H. Conway, Wicomico Democrat. "I would think that would give us a reasonable starting point, and we shouldn't be far off."
"We have kind of felt that we had agreement and that maybe we ought to stick with that," said Delegate Norman H. Conway, Wicomico Democrat. "I don't know what the feelings are at this point, but I'm not sure that there's been a lot of change."