- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
Topic - Norman H. Conway
"We were at a point where conference committees had met and made decisions," said House Appropriations Committee Chairman Norman H. Conway, Wicomico Democrat. "I would think that would give us a reasonable starting point, and we shouldn't be far off."
"We have kind of felt that we had agreement and that maybe we ought to stick with that," said Delegate Norman H. Conway, Wicomico Democrat. "I don't know what the feelings are at this point, but I'm not sure that there's been a lot of change."