- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Norman L. Eisen
Latest Norman L. Eisen Items
Pro-traditional family groups from 11 countries are outraged because the U.S. ambassador to the Czech Republic endorsed a homosexual celebration this week that will culminate with a gay pride parade Saturday in Prague.
A senior Republican senator is determined to force the U.S. ambassador to the Czech Republic to give up his post over charges that the envoy misled Congress two years ago when he served as an adviser to President Obama.