- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Illegal aliens are proud and loud now with their demands
Topic - Norman Reedus
"You see series and they last a long time and sometimes the writing gets lazy or the acting gets lazy. Because we're in a zombie apocalypse and anyone can go at any time, it sort of keeps us fresh and on our toes," Norman Reedus told The Associated Press Friday.
`yeah' and I'll believe them and I'll trust them. Everyone wants everyone to just kill it," Reedus said with a laugh.