- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Topic - Norman
As it turned out, the Thunder's entry into the Western Conference Finals isn't the only Oklahoma basketball connection to the Alamo City.
A lesson in letter-writing as an eighth grade English assignment early in the Vietnam War provided a link between a U.S. Army lieutenant colonel and Pam McPherson Stanlick, a friendship that was rekindled recently when she found the retired serviceman.
The Storm Prediction Center says severe weather is possible extending from Texas to Kansas.
The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation has been called to investigate the death of a woman whose body was found near Lake Thunderbird.
Oklahoma will host former Big 12 opponent Missouri in the 2014 SEC/Big 12 Challenge in college basketball.
Paperwork filed with the Oklahoma Department of Commerce shows that OfficeMax will close its call center in Norman and lay off about 125 employees.
Oklahoma is set to host Baylor in a three-game weekend Big 12 baseball series.
Police in Norman say officers performing a welfare check on a resident found a body buried outside the home where the officers were sent.
The University of Oklahoma is to host Texas-Arlington in college baseball.
Police in Norman have arrested a suspect in the stabbing death of a woman on the city's southeast side.
Strong thunderstorms brought heavy rains to parts of Oklahoma and the National Weather Service issued a tornado watch for much of the eastern half of Oklahoma and portions of north Texas.
Oklahoma hasn't had a tornado or a tornado warning for more than eight months, though with bad storms expected in the state Sunday, it is doubtful Oklahoma will be able to match its longest streak ever without a twister.
Candidates in major Oklahoma political races in 2014. The filing period ended Friday afternoon.
Five people are scheduled for induction into the Chickasaw Nation Hall of Fame next month.
The kitten playing in the front window at the Prince George's County Animal Management Group's (AMG) facility hisses at Norman, a 10-year-old light orange tabby, who has just been moved into the room.