- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - North Carolina National Guard
The North Carolina National Guard consists of the:*North Carolina Army National Guard*North Carolina Air National Guard - Source: Wikipedia
Nuts. The Democratic National Convention is over. Watching Bill Clinton, Jean-Francois Kerry, Joe Biden, Barack Obama and all the other preposterosities -- not least being the widely underdepreciated Sandra Fluke -- I fell under a spell.
Air Force tanker planes returned to the flight line for firefighting missions Tuesday after a deadly weekend crash, bringing much-needed reinforcements to a strained fleet battling some of the worst wildfires in decades.
Dear Sgt Shaft: I have a question regarding my younger brother. He is 33 years old and has been mentally and physically handicapped since birth. My parents adopted him when he was an infant/toddler. My father was retired from the North Carolina National Guard after 30 years of service. He passed away from metastatic colon cancer in 2007. We have been told that my younger brother is eligible for VA benefits. I have called multiple organizations and seem to get nowhere and now don't know where to turn for a definite answer.