- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - North Carolina Superior Court
The Superior Court is North Carolina’s general jurisdiction trial court. It has jurisdiction over all felony cases, cases involving over $10,000, and appeals of misdemeanor and infraction cases from the North Carolina District Courts. - Source: Wikipedia
A missing trailer has sparked a feud in NASCAR's Truck Series.
The Atlantic Coast Conference sued the University of Maryland in a Greensboro, N.C., court Monday to compel the university to pay the conference's exit fee of more than $50 million, according to the complaint obtained by The Washington Times.