- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - North Dakota State University
North Dakota State University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences, more commonly known as North Dakota State University (NDSU), is a public university in Fargo, North Dakota, United States. With 14,186 students it is the largest university in North Dakota. Founded as North Dakota Agricultural College in 1890 as a land grant institution, it sits on a 258 acre(1 km²) campus in an urban setting. The school also operates several agricultural research centers around the state which brings total land holdings past 22,000 acres (89 km²). NDSU is a part of the North Dakota University System. - Source: Wikipedia
Backers of a proposed project in North Dakota that would turn a variety of sugar beets into ethanol have preached patience for the last five years. Now they're looking for a commitment from farmers to sweeten the deal.
Former North Dakota State University national champion and 2012 London Olympian Amanda Smock has claimed her third consecutive indoor national title in the triple jump.
A noted North Dakota historian who was the state's first official archivist has died.
An Oregon bill aimed at reducing underage drinking deaths moves a step closer to a vote Monday when a state House committee meets to work on the measure.
Two North Dakota farmers who seven years ago became the first in the nation to receive hemp-growing licenses from the government hope a few paragraphs in the nearly 1,000-page farm bill passed by Congress will be a giant leap forward in helping them realize their dream.
Informational meetings are being held in several North Dakota cities this week to update farmers on the effort to develop a biofuel sugar beet industry in the state.
The North Dakota State University football team's three national championship trophies are going on a tour of the state.
FARGO, N.D. (AP) — The North Dakota State University football team is a win away from a three-peat.
A woman in Fargo, North Dakota, said in a radio interview Tuesday morning that she plans on handing out fat letters to kids she considers "moderately obese" instead of candy this Halloween.
Bullies have made life at work miserable for about one third of Americans — but getting them to stop their torture isn't an easy task.