- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest North Korea Items
It's a North Korean version of Christmas, with Kim Jong-il playing Santa Claus. In past years, the authoritarian leader has celebrated his birthday by handing out gifts to his people ranging from rice to Rolexes, an annual attempt to buy loyalty and stability.
Did you know that the nation soon will undergo a test that will determine how effectively the president of the United States can seize control of the media in the event of an "emergency"? Well, that's not the way the administration is putting it.
Mongolia is eager to host bilateral talks between the United States and North Korea, according to Mongolian President Tsakhia Elbegdorj.
Numerous diplomatic cables from Beijing show that Chinese companies are continuing to sell to Iran and other states goods for the production of weapons of mass destruction because the Beijing government has failed to stem the activities.
South Korea's president pressed North Korea on Tuesday to change its pattern of provocations and take responsibility for two deadly attacks last year, saying that could lead to a summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong-il.
The recent bloody riots in Tunisia, Egypt and Algeria are only the beginning of a wave of instability — not only in Arab lands but across the whole so-called "developing" world.
The main problem in completing a study on all of the damage and misery socialism has inflicted around the world over many generations is that at some point, the author must stop and wrap it up. Thus, the reviewer's challenge becomes the familiar "where to begin."
The South Korean remake of the John Woo gangster classic "A Better Tomorrow" has received a tepid response in its spiritual home Hong Kong, with the new version receiving lackluster reviews and box office results.
When the conversation about achieving budget savings within the Pentagon started gaining momentum about a year ago, there was no disagreement on the value of identifying efficiencies and redirecting dollars to modernization and development - where funding is needed most. The annual defense budget is by no means exempt from the spending debate, but Congress and the administration must exercise a certain degree of caution when agreeing to any cuts without first considering their implication.