- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
North Point Community Church
Latest North Point Community Church Items
Tradition, faith and revelry mark a city's celebration of the president's second inauguration, as chronicled by Washington Times reporters in real time throughout the day.
First lady Michelle Obama took her 1-year-old campaign against childhood obesity to the South on Wednesday, munching on blueberries with youngsters at an elementary school and later taking her pep talk on healthy eating to parents.