- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest Northern Ireland Items
Rory McIlroy knew the rules going into last year's FedEx Cup playoffs, which didn't make it any easier to digest.
President Obama's foreign policy strategy of "soft power" and reliance on international organizations is suffering setbacks around the globe this year, including from Egypt, Syria, Russia and China.
Rory McIlroy already was 5 over for his round and appeared headed to another short week in a major. He finished with four birdies on the last eight holes, including a 40-foot putt from off the green, and achieved a first in his PGA Tour career.
The curls no longer spilled from under his cap, a big change for Rory McIlroy. Prompted to reveal the rest of his free haircut, he removed his hat and wild brown locks sprang to life.
Tiger Woods, looking to break his drought of 17 majors without a title, will tee off in the 8:35 a.m. group Thursday, playing alongside Davis Love III and Keegan Bradley.
A capsule look at 20 players expected to contend in the PGA Championship Aug. 8-11 at Oak Hill Country Club (players listed in predicted order of finish):
A deliberate game by its very nature, golf seems to hit warp speed this time of the year.
Rory McIlroy has sponsors logos on his sleeves. He doesn't want his emotions there as well.
McIlroy shrugged off a suggestion from the six-time major champion to spend more time concentrating on golf, saying Wednesday that Faldo "should know how hard this game is at times."