- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Northern Ireland Items
A new video starring top Hollywood celebrities urges President Obama to set forth a plan for disarming the world of nuclear weapons at this week's G-8 Summit in Northern Ireland.
A string of scandals and fresh concerns about government overreach from the Internal Revenue Service to the National Security Agency have soured voters on President Obama and left many questioning his honesty and trustworthiness.
From the moment the Group of Eight summit began, the dividing lines on how to intervene in the Syrian civil war became clear: The U.S. and its European allies on one side, Russia on the other.
Though it could be overshadowed by the conflict in Syria, leaders from the world's major industrial nations plan to discuss how they can boost economic growth and regain competitiveness during the Group of Eight summit this week.
Rory McIlroy started the U.S. Open with a run up the Rocky steps.
When President Obama arrives in Northern Ireland on Monday for the two-day Group of Eight summit, he'll encounter "the biggest policing operation" in local history. Some 8,000 police and military troops have assembled in the picturesque town of Enniskillen, which plays host to the president and seven other leaders, along with a large, uninvited gaggle of dissidents, environmentalists, pacifists and protesters that also number in the thousands.
Russia, a longtime ally of embattled Syrian President Bashar Assad, Friday rejected new U.S. assertions that the regime had crossed President Obama's "red line" by deploying chemical weapons against rebels in the country's bloody civil war.
The marquee group of Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy and Adam Scott is set to go off Thursday at 1:14 p.m. and Friday at 7:44 a.m.
Turns out Rory McIlroy decided to do the Rocky thing before teeing off in the U.S. Open.