- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partyers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
An unlikely conservative hero could emerge from the budget cave
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Norv Turner
Currently mired in a three-game losing streak, will the Redskins find a win to win another game this season?
McCoy replaces Norv Turner, who was fired along with general manager A.J. Smith after the Chargers finished 7-9 and missed the playoffs for the third straight season.
Mike McCoy's interview with San Diego went so well that both sides felt he was a perfect fit to become the Chargers' new coach.
Denver Broncos offensive coordinator Mike McCoy has agreed in principle to become head coach of the division rival San Diego Chargers, two people with knowledge of the situation said Tuesday.
Mike McCoy is the new head coach of the San Diego Chargers.
A person with knowledge of the situation says Denver Broncos offensive coordinator Mike McCoy is working on a contract to become head coach of the division rival San Diego Chargers.
The Browns hauled their coaching search to Arizona and back. They talked to high-profile college coaches, NFL assistants and a fired pro coach who took a team to a Super Bowl.
Rob Chudzinski is back for his third tour with the Cleveland Browns, and this time he's calling the shots.
The Browns have always been a part of Rob Chudzinski's life. Now, he's the man in charge.
Rob Chudzinski's first head coaching job will be with the team he loved as a kid.
Examining and evaluating one's self is routine when calendars flip from one year to the next. Folks think about some desired behaviors and make a determination to achieve them during the next 12 months.
Andy Reid is the winningest coach in the history of the Philadelphia Eagles. Lovie Smith led the Chicago Bears to the 2007 Super Bowl.
By lunchtime Monday, six NFL coaches were looking for work.
Quite a day for NFL sacks.
The San Diego Chargers fired coach Norv Turner and general manager A.J. Smith on Monday after missing the playoffs for the third straight season.
Chudzinski hired former San Diego coach Norv Turner on Thursday and said he's getting close to naming a defensive coordinator.
"I have a plan in place," he said. "We're going to get a great staff. We have a young group of players. This is going to be about the process. Lots of people are worried about the end result, but this is going to be the right process to get us where we want to be."