- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
- North Korea warns South: We’ll attack ‘without warning’
- Congress sends sweeping defense bill to Obama
Latest Norv Turner Items
General manager A.J. Smith has some work to do in the NFL draft after his San Diego Chargers shockingly flamed out and missed the playoffs for the first time in five years.
San Diego Chargers running back Mike Tolbert sprained his neck and shoulder on a scary hit against the Cincinnati Bengals, but is expected to fully recover.
Seattle quarterback Matt Hasselbeck left Sunday's game against Tampa Bay with a hip injury and did not return.
If anyone had any doubts about Vincent Jackson after a 10-game layoff due to a nasty contract dispute, they should have ended with the wide receiver's performance Thursday night.
Philip Rivers threw two touchdown passes to Malcom Floyd and the Chargers remained alive in the AFC West race with a 31-0 win Sunday over the division-leading Chiefs, who went nowhere without quarterback Matt Cassel.
San Diego Chargers running back Mike Tolbert defended teammate Vincent Jackson on Monday, saying the wide receiver got hurt in practice last week and wouldn't have faked an injury in his first game back following a contract dispute.
San Diego Chargers wide receiver Patrick Crayton had surgery on his left wrist on Wednesday, two days after he was hurt in a victory against the Denver Broncos.
As a third-string quarterback on the 1993 Dallas Cowboys, Jason Garrett tried to absorb every nuance of the game and he especially took note of the way coach Jimmy Johnson ran the club.
Wide receiver Vincent Jackson will report to the San Diego Chargers next week and sign his contract tender, his agent said Thursday.