- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
Latest Norway Items
Norway's intelligence service said Thursday it has received information about an imminent "concrete threat" against Norway from people with links to Islamic fighters in Syria.
The popularity of the Disney movie "Frozen" has not only led to box-office profits, sold-out merchandise and long lines to meet "Frozen" characters in Disney parks. It's also motivating fans to visit Norway to see the landscape that inspired the animated movie setting.
Real Sociedad winger Antoine Griezmann staked his claim for a World Cup starting spot with his first international goal for France, only for midfielder Victor Caceres to do likewise and earn Paraguay a 1-1 draw with an 89th-minute header Sunday in Les Bleus' penultimate warm-up game before heading to Brazil.
Anders Konradsen's late goal saw Russia held to a 1-1 draw by Norway in its penultimate World Cup warmup game in Oslo on Saturday.
A Malta player accused of helping a Croatian gang fix a European Championship qualifier had his life ban from football cut to 10 years.
The disappointment of not playing in the Olympic soccer tournament two years ago stuck with Mix Diskerud.
Ward tied it at 1-1 in the second period before helping to set up Mark Scheifele for 2-2. He netted the winner — his sixth at the tournament — in the third with 9:17 left.
Canada finished atop Group A at the IIHF World Hockey Championships and Caps forward Joel Ward was a big reason why.
Joel Ward scored two power-play goals and had an assist to lift Canada to a 3-2 victory over Norway to clinch first place in its group at the ice hockey world championship on Tuesday.