- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Latest Norway Items
The curling world has been waiting for years for China's men's team to fulfil its rich potential.
The Norwegian cross-country skier whose brother died on the eve of the Sochi Olympics has traveled back to Norway and will skip the remaining events.
For a man with a bit of explaining to do to the folks back home, Inge Andersen didn't seem terribly concerned as he ate a late breakfast Monday at the Norway House.
Brad Jacobs set himself up for a shot he practices more than any other, released his final rock and saw it curl right onto the button for the win.
Russia is having a tough time winning on the Olympic ice, and the Netherlands can't seem to lose.
Kjetil Jansrud of Norway wins Olympic gold in men's super-G.
Darya Domracheva of Belarus is aiming for her third straight gold medal in Monday's final individual biathlon competition of the Sochi Olympics.
Team USA and Team Canada could face each other in the Olympic semifinals. Can Russia make it that far?
With seven wins from seven, it's hard to look past Canada for the gold medal in women's Olympic curling.