- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Norwood Teague Items
Kill said in a statement distributed by the university that "this was a difficult decision but the right decision." He has had five seizures on game days.
Even as his seizures have grown in frequency over the last two years, Minnesota coach Jerry Kill has always maintained that his epilepsy would never slow him down.
Minnesota coach Jerry Kill missed an entire game for the first time because of his epilepsy, staying at home Saturday after suffering another seizure.
Minnesota coach Jerry Kill has suffered another seizure and will miss an entire game for the first time because of his epilepsy.
Minnesota coach Jerry Kill suffered another game-day seizure, at halftime while the Gophers were playing Western Illinois on Saturday, and was taken to a local hospital as a precaution.
Richard Pitino might not have been the first choice by Minnesota to replace Tubby Smith, and questions about favoritism could follow him the rest of his career.
A day after his son Richard Pitino agreed to become the next head coach at Minnesota, Rick Pitino proclaimed the 30-year-old up-and-comer “more than ready” for the challenge.
Richard Pitino has built a resume as one of the nation's up-and-coming young coaches at Florida International and bears a last name that draws immediate respect in all corners of college basketball.
Minnesota has picked Richard Pitino, the son of Louisville coach Rick Pitino, to take over for Tubby Smith.