- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Notre Dame High School
The Ford Escape, America's best-selling SUV, will raise the bar even higher with the debut of an all-new model that features 11 new exclusive features and fuel economy projected to top any vehicle of its kind on the market today.
The exciting new Ford Evos Concept showcases a visionary technology experience under development by Ford engineers. The innovative concept vehicle, which will be unveiled to the public at the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show, reveals how technology can dramatically enhance the driving experience for each individual customer.
The all-new Ford Focus with the SFE (Super Fuel Economy) package delivers an EPA certified 40 mpg on the highway to go with its array of smart technologies, exceptional standards of craftsmanship and retuned suspension for a total driving experience not found anywhere else in the segment.
"Our vision for Fusion was clear - deliver the very best of what One Ford stands for," said Derrick Kuzak, group vice president of Global Product Development. "We brought our global teams together around a blank slate with the charge to develop a midsize car with groundbreaking design and jaw-dropping fuel economy - one that featured technologies to help make our customers safer and better drivers. This car is the result."
"Escape is America's best-selling utility vehicle, and the Ford team has worked hard to make sure we deliver even more of what small SUV owners really want," Kuzak said.