- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest Notre Dame Items
Recruiting is the lifeline of college coaches and with teenagers using social media like Twitter to communicate, some football staffs have pushed the boundaries of NCAA regulations to reach top high school recruits.
Connecticut remained No. 1 in The Associated Press' women's basketball poll Monday after two more easy victories.
Under Armour Inc. CEO Kevin Plank recalls sleeping in the visiting locker room at Notre Dame Stadium back in 1997, invited to the game by Georgia Tech staff and forced to bunker down because he didn't have a hotel room.
There has been excitement surrounding Under Armour's pending apparel deal with Notre Dame. Now, we have a first glimpse at what the Baltimore company is cooking up.
For the first time in over a decade, Mike Brey was back at George Washington, where he was honored at halftime of the Colonials' game against VCU on Tuesday. Despite playing only one year at the university, he will be inducted into its athletic Hall of Fame on Feb. 8.
Breanna Stewart left a lasting impression at the U.S. women's basketball team training camp last fall.
SOUTH BEND, Ind. (AP) — Boston College coach Erik Johnson said his Eagles had no answer for No. 2 Notre Dame.
SOUTH BEND, Ind. (AP) — Boston College had trouble slowing Kayla McBride and second-ranked Notre Dame for even brief periods, much less stopping the Fighting Irish.
SOUTH BEND, Ind. (AP) — Kayla McBride got comfortable early and No. 2 Notre Dame jumped out fast.