- Florida cops ticket toddler in toy convertible: report
- Kerry warns of ‘very serious’ response to Crimea-Russia alliance
- Fla. Rep. Alan Grayson’s wife drops restraining order against him
- McDonald’s lawsuits filed over wages ‘stolen’ like Hamburglar steals Big Macs
- HUMPHRIES: Fight like a Democrat – An open letter to Sen. Mitch McConnell
- Florida board member shocks with ‘Heil Hitler’ salute at town meeting
- Bill O’Reilly, Chris Matthews inducted into Irish America Hall of Fame
- Military given ‘execute order’ by Obama for secret cyber mission in June
- College group’s diversity event canceled after excluding white people
- Cops: 2 shoot up heroin as kids play at McDonald’s
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Nova Southeastern University
north of downtown Miami. - Source: Wikipedia
Heroin was supposed to be an obsolete evil, a blurry memory of a dangerous drug that dwelled in some dark recess of American culture.
Jonathan Martin could sue the Miami Dolphins for big money under a variety of workplace laws that make employers liable for bullying, harassment and discrimination _ even if the team's hierarchy didn't know about it, according to several legal experts.
The acting inspector general for the Department of Homeland Security claimed expenses for personal travel, hired his wife as an auditor and retaliated against staff who complained, according to documents obtained by the New York Post.
Rep. Allen B. West, a Republican, took the first steps in a legal challenge Wednesday in his closely watched re-election bid even as his Democratic opponent, Patrick Murphy, declared a razor-thin victory.
A shadow political campaign or an "attagirl" for a struggling amateur? Bristol Palin's success on this season's "Dancing With the Stars" defies easy explanation.