- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
Latest Novak Djokovic Items
For Roger Federer, it's Wimbledon final No. 8.
For Roger Federer, it's Wimbledon Final No. 8. The 16-time Grand Slam champion beat last year's winner Novak Djokovic 6-3, 3-6, 6-4, 6-3 Friday under a closed roof on Centre Court to reach a record eighth final at the All England Club and is one victory from equaling Pete Sampras' record of seven titles.
With "Murray Mania" gripping Britain, it's the other men's semifinal at Wimbledon that has many tennis fans anticipating a gripping matchup Friday afternoon.
With "Murray Mania" gripping Britain, it's the other men's semifinal at Wimbledon that has many tennis fans anticipating a griping matchup on Friday afternoon.
The lofty expectations placed on British hope Andy Murray every year at Wimbledon ramped up several notches following Rafael Nadal's surprising exit.
A day after Rafael Nadal's stunning exit at Wimbledon, the only other men who have won the tournament since 2003 — six-time champion Roger Federer and defending champion Novak Djokovic — found themselves trailing far-less-accomplished opponents, too.
Wimbledon is considering a calendar change that would have the tournament begin three weeks after the French Open instead of two, and top players like the idea of more time between the two Grand Slam events.
The question drew a chuckle from Novak Djokovic.
The question drew a chuckle from Novak Djokovic. Could the prestigious Grand Slam tournament Wimbledon, officially called simply The Championships, be thought of as a dress rehearsal this year?