- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Novak Djokovic Items
The positive vibes and big-deal victories began for Stan Wawrinka at last year's U.S. Open, back when he still went by "Stanislas," and picked up steam at this year's Australian Open, where he earned the right to forever be called "major champion."
Novak Djokovic is going to the French Open with a big clay-court victory in his pocket. And a heavy heart.
Saying his right wrist is not as badly hurt as he feared, Novak Djokovic plans to be back on the tennis tour in two weeks - and at the French Open later next month.
Stanislas Wawrinka showed that his first Grand Slam title wasn't a fluke, upstaging his more illustrious countryman to add a maiden Masters trophy in Monte Carlo on Sunday.
Defending champion Novak Djokovic raced into the Monte Carlo Masters quarterfinals in dispatching Pablo Carreno Busta of Spain 6-0, 6-1 in 47 minutes on Thursday.
Novak Djokovic looks to continue his recent dominance over archrival Rafael Nadal at the Monte Carlo Masters, where he beat the Spaniard in the final last year, and boost his confidence as he bids to win his only missing major at the French Open.
Novak Djokovic will try to win the Sony Open without his new coach, Boris Becker, who is unable to travel because of surgery this week on both hips.
Novak Djokovic came into Indian Wells for the first time in four years without a title.
Novak Djokovic opened the defense of his Dubai Championships title with a straight sets victory over Denis Istomin, while second-seeded Juan Martin del Potro had to retire from his first-round match on Tuesday.