- Israel mulls gift of West Bank land to Palestinians
- Stocks gain as investors weigh economic news
- Doctors say ‘profound’ new HIV treatment may prove the cure
- Mexican truck with radioactive load stolen
- NYPD head Ray Kelly wins big retirement perk — a $1.5M tax-paid team of bodyguards
- #smh: Pentagon may forgive recruits’ vulgar, disrespectful social media posts
- Libraries to feds: Stop spying on us
- Britain eyes new powers to thwart Islamic extremists
- Angry NTSB ousts railroad union from N.Y. train crash site
- Sen. Bernie Sanders hints at White House run
Latest Novak Djokovic Items
The semifinals of the Western & Southern Open feature a reprise of the Olympic bronze medal match.
Following in the footsteps of the French Open and Wimbledon, the U.S. Open is increasing singles prize money by 11 percent this year, with the biggest boosts for players who lose in early rounds.
By tying Pete Sampras with a record seven Wimbledon titles, Roger Federer also has tied the American's career mark of 286 weeks at No. 1 in the ATP rankings.
The Brits know how to stage a coronation, and they'll do so Sunday for either regal Roger Federer or one of their own, Andy Murray.
For Roger Federer, it's Wimbledon Final No. 8. The 16-time Grand Slam champion beat last year's winner Novak Djokovic 6-3, 3-6, 6-4, 6-3 Friday under a closed roof on Centre Court to reach a record eighth final at the All England Club and is one victory from equaling Pete Sampras' record of seven titles.
For Roger Federer, it's Wimbledon final No. 8.
With "Murray Mania" gripping Britain, it's the other men's semifinal at Wimbledon that has many tennis fans anticipating a gripping matchup Friday afternoon.
With "Murray Mania" gripping Britain, it's the other men's semifinal at Wimbledon that has many tennis fans anticipating a griping matchup on Friday afternoon.
The lofty expectations placed on British hope Andy Murray every year at Wimbledon ramped up several notches following Rafael Nadal's surprising exit.