- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
Nevadans want to know whose hand at BLM is grabbing their land
Topic - Now Castroneves
"What an incredible opportunity for the fans to have not only one but two guys trying to make history," Castroneves said Monday while promoting the race with Franchitti in New York City. "Forget about the names; forget about who it is. But imagine people who didn't even see the last time when the guy won four times."