- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Nvr Items
Ryan Homes is building 292 town homes and condominiums at the Villages at Dakota Crossing in Washington, D.C., located on Fort Lincoln Drive Northeast.
Ryan Homes is building 210 town-home-style condominiums at Linton at Ballenger Crossing in Frederick, a planned community with a community-club center, a swimming complex, sports fields and 90 acres of open space with walking trails and toddler parks. The community is near historic downtown Frederick, restaurants, cultural activities and historic sites.
Ryan Homes is building 28 town homes at the Courts at Bonaventure in Odenton, near shops and restaurants at Piney Orchard. Residents can enjoy walking paths, a picnic and grilling area, and a tot lot.