- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Oakland Athletics Items
If the AL West race turns out to be as close as these three games, the Oakland Athletics and Los Angeles Angels will be battling down to the wire come September.
Aside from Albert Pujols' 496th home run and some stingy pitching by newcomer Hector Santiago, little else went right for the Los Angeles Angels in their first meeting this season with the defending AL West champions.
Phil Hughes picked the Minnesota Twins for the change of scenery. The new home ballpark alone won't reverse the results of last season.
Kevin Correia has found himself right in the middle of Major League Baseball's new replay system early this season. So far, he's not such a big fan.
The Oakland Athletics can win a lot of different ways, as evidenced by their two-year hold on the AL West division title.
The scheduled exhibition finale between the San Francisco Giants and Oakland Athletics on Saturday was canceled because of rain.
Scott Kazmir pitched two-hit ball into the sixth inning, Josh Reddick hit a two-run homer and the Oakland Athletics beat the San Francisco Giants 4-0 on Thursday night.
C.J. Wilson and Sonny Gray allowed a run each in their final spring training starts in the Los Angeles Angels' 6-2 win over the Oakland Athletics on Wednesday.
Brandon Moss hit a three-run homer and Josh Reddick had a solo home run to help power the Oakland Athletics to an 8-4 victory over the Cincinnati Reds on Tuesday.