- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry’s credibility questioned
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
Topic - Oakland Raiders
DJ Hayden's rookie season in the NFL never really got off the ground.
When George Atkinson III's name went uncalled through seven rounds of the NFL draft, there was no doubt where he would end up signing as an undrafted free agent.
The Oakland Raiders have claimed wide receiver Greg Little off waivers from the Cleveland Browns.
Derek Carr lined up under center for his first NFL drill and immediately dropped the snap.
The Oakland Raiders have signed top draft pick Khalil Mack to an $18.7 million, four-year contract.
Former Montana linebacker Brock Coyle signed with the Super Bowl champion Seattle Seahawks on Saturday and three Grizzlies linemen also joined NFL teams as undrafted free agents.
The Oakland Raiders will have two fourth-round picks on the final day of the NFL draft.
After watching his defense get picked apart all last season, Oakland Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie made a priority this offseason of upgrading that side of the ball.
The Oakland Raiders drafted their possible quarterback of the future less than two months after acquiring a new starter.
The Oakland Raiders took Mississippi State guard Gabe Jackson with their third-round pick after trading down in the draft.
Oakland Raiders coach Dennis Allen knows firsthand how much impact a rookie pass rusher can have on a defense.
The new members of the Oakland Raiders have heard all the outside critiques: They are too old, past their primes and far removed from their Pro Bowl years.
The Oakland Raiders have traded away the final player drafted by late owner Al Davis.
The Oakland Raiders have added another proven veteran to their rebuilding defense, signing free-agent cornerback Carlos Rogers to a one-year contract on Monday.
Matt Schaub and the Oakland Raiders are both hoping to put the mistakes of 2013 in the past.