- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Oakland Raiders Items
Looks like Texas Tech and veteran coach Tubby Smith have figured things out.
The Oakland Raiders signed running back Kory Sheets from the Canadian Football League on Wednesday.
It had been seven years since Texas Tech drew a sellout crowd at home. The arena was packed Saturday night, though, and that fueled the Red Raiders to their second win over a Top 25 team in less than a month.
After a decent rookie season, much more will be expected of Redskins cornerback David Amerson in 2014. Will he deliver?
Should the Redskins revise their offense and utilize more of a two-back attack? Tandler and Tarik ponder the question.
The Oakland Raiders have finalized their coaching staff by hiring former NFL kicker Chris Boniol as an assistant special teams coach and Vernon Stephens as assistant strength and conditioning coach.
The Oakland Raiders have hired Joe Woods as defensive backs coach and Marcus Robertson as assistant secondary coach.
From the point of view of two Nevada cancer patients, there will be no losers at Sunday's Super Bowl.
The hang time is over for Ray Guy. The longtime punter for the Oakland Raiders is all by himself once again.