- Hillary Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
Latest Oakland Raiders Items
Authorities say former Oakland Raiders defensive end Anthony Wayne Smith and two others have been charged with murder in the 2008 beating and shooting death of a 31-year-old man in northern Los Angeles County.
Middle Tennessee officials are meeting with the Blue Raiders women's basketball team and will let the squad decide if they want to play in the upcoming Sun Belt Conference tournament after the stabbing death of their teammate.
There was a time when Sam Keller and his teammates couldn't wait to get their hands on Electronic Arts Inc.'s latest edition of NCAA Football, which included their team and images down to Keller's distinctive visor he wore while playing quarterback for the University of Nebraska in 2007.
Tom Brady's agent thinks he has a solution for an 18-game NFL regular season: Limit how many games each player can suit up.
A report that club owners in Dallas have put out an urgent call for an additional 10,000 strippers struck a familiar chord with those who remember when players' antics the week leading up to the Super Bowl made for bigger headlines than the game itself.
The final year in Nnamdi Asomugha's record contract with the Oakland Raiders is no longer in force because the Pro Bowl cornerback didn't reach certain incentives.
Stanford coach Jim Harbaugh was meeting Wednesday with the San Francisco 49ers about their head coach vacancy, a person with knowledge of the situation said.
Meaningless games are nothing new to Kansas City. The Chiefs have been playing them for years.
The Oakland Raiders have spent years acquiring speedy players they hoped could deliver touchdowns from almost any spot on the field.