- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
Latest Oakland Raiders Items
Forget the playoffs. There's a highly competitive race going on at the bottom of the NFL standings that could have as much impact on the franchises involved as winning a Super Bowl can have for the contenders.
Murray ran for three touchdowns, backup Lance Dunbar had a career-high 82 yards rushing and the Dallas Cowboys overcame Oakland's fumble return for a score on the opening kickoff to beat the Raiders 31-24 Thursday.
One by one, the Giants began to identify, and isolate, their issues: too many turnovers, an inability to run the ball and injuries on the offensive line. Now, they head into Sunday's game against the Redskins on a clear upward trend with four wins in five games.
The Cowboys have to move on from a last-play win over the New York Giants to stay in position to end a three-year playoff drought. The Raiders must forget a last-minute loss to Tennessee that damaged hopes for their first postseason trip since 2002.
When he saw a woman jumping from the upper deck at the Oakland Raiders' stadium on Sunday, Donnie Navidad said his military instincts immediately kicked in as he lunged forward trying to catch her.
A woman who jumped from the third level of the Oakland Raiders' stadium survived after a man tried to catch her and broke her fall, authorities said.
A man who tried to catch a woman who jumped from the third level of the Oakland Raiders' stadium has been released from the hospital.
Police praised a football fan for saving the life of a woman who jumped from the third-level deck of the Oakland Raider's home stadium by breaking her fall.
The injured man authorities say saved a woman's life after she jumped from the third level of the Oakland Raiders' stadium said Monday that he's no hero and he would do it again.