- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Oakland
Oakland ) east of San Francisco. - Source: Wikipedia
The Texas Rangers have bought outfielder Dan Robertson from the San Diego Padres.
The Athletics managed to compile the best record in the American League through the first three weeks of the season despite not having a defined closer.
A day after a 14-run defeat, the Texas Rangers rallied from an early deficit against the defending division champions.
The Oakland Athletics had jumped out to an early lead against Yu Darvish, a pitcher they have owned of late.
Left-hander Sean Doolittle's five-year contract with the Oakland Athletics is worth $10.5 million, and the deal would increase to $13.75 million if he becomes eligible for salary arbitration after this season.
The Oakland Raiders have traded away the final player drafted by late owner Al Davis.
On a day when his fastball didn't have much bite and his breaking pitches were flat, Jesse Chavez finally got the victory that had eluded him through the first two weeks of the season.
Making his first start of the season while working on three days of rest, Houston pitcher Brad Peacock knew he was on a short leash.
Bo Porter's team had already fallen behind big when he lost his temper.
Josh Reddick isn't ready to declare himself out of an early season batting slump, not after the miserable start he got off to.
Chad Qualls stared into his locker, going over how things got away from him.
Jed Lowrie insisted he calmly asked Houston second baseman Jose Altuve why the Astros were trying to hit him with a pitch in the third inning. Lowrie had tried to bunt in the first with his Oakland Athletics already leading by seven runs, yet said it was because the defense had shifted.
Forget the Showtime Lakers or the Sacramento Kings of past decades.
In three short years, Sean Doolittle transformed himself from a top first base prospect into a shut-down reliever.
Alameda County prosecutors say they will seek the death penalty for a man accused of fatally shooting an 8-year-old Oakland girl during a sleepover.