- White House ‘recalibrating strategy’ on Obama’s surgeon general nominee
- Obamacare youth push escalates with meme-themed website
- Crimean P.M. mocks Obama in faked Russian uniform on Twitter
- Another GM recall: 1.18M SUVs for air bag issue
- GOP strikes back: We are not the party that wages war on women
- Third person dies after South By Southwest crash
- L’Wren Scott dead in apparent suicide; fashion designer was Mick Jagger’s girlfriend
- Diamond-encrusted $3.2M men’s suit repels bullets
- PHILLIPS: The insanity of ‘free trade’ agreements
- Russia to embrace Crimea ‘swiftly’; poll shows Putin’s popularity soaring
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Obama Court
Mitt Romney spoke to thousands of gun owners Friday, but the former Massachusetts governor's remarks were clearly aimed at a broader audience and offered an early glimpse at how the Republican presidential front-runner plans to take on President Obama.