- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Obama Friday Items
Top advisers told President Obama Friday that there are "significant and chronic systemic failures" in the veterans' healthcare system that are yet to be addressed by the administration.
With his administration scrambling to send back a surge of illegal child immigrants fleeing violence in Central America, President Obama Friday marked World Refugee Day by saying refugees "make our country strong."
Russian President Vladimir Putin and President Obama Friday agreed in a phone call Friday that their envoys will meet to discuss a U.S. proposal for a diplomatic resolution to the crisis in Ukraine, the White House said.
President Obama Friday defended his administration's massive seizure of private citizens' phone records, email and Internet activities as "modest encroachments on privacy" that are necessary to fight the war on terrorism.
In his third attempt in four days to explain his position on chemical weapon attacks in Syria, President Obama Friday night all but ruled out sending U.S. troops to fight in the civil war.
Congressional leaders emerged from a meeting with President Obama Friday expressing optimism about a new "framework" for an agreement that would stave off the looming "fiscal cliff" of steeper tax hikes and spending cuts for the federal government by the end of the year.
Republicans blasted President Obama Friday for campaigning in Virginia near the largest U.S. naval base while ignoring their proposed solution to avoid looming defense cuts.
Seizing on news of another drop in the unemployment rate, President Obama Friday urged Congress to extend a payroll tax holiday for workers and spur the economic recovery even as he called for more than $5 billion in new spending.